Skip to main content

Not another

Please.
Not another
you make my heart beat fast poem.
Not another
life is worth living because you are in it or
can't live without you, or
happy, happy with you,
sad, sad without.
Not another one of those.
There are more ideas than love
and starry skies
and broken hearts.



March 29, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avery and her pumpkin

Thoughts on overcomers--in progress

I started highlighting the word "overcomes" in Revelation when I first started the book. This is my attempt to find the significance of the word. I've copied my notes below. Any stray letters come from the kitten sitting on the keyboard. Revelation: He who overcomes will receive... NASB In Reformed Theology, the theology of R.C. Sproul, Calvin, and Luther, Scripture should be interpreted in three ways: by Scripture itself, remembering that all Scripture, OT and NT, point towards Christ, from a Redemptive Historical viewpoint: no longer, already, not yet Words in italics are strictly my thoughts about the following scriptures. 2:7 (Jesus speaking) "To him who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes , (false teaching/practices) I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God ." (everlasting life in Paradise...